Sat, Dec 12|
Magical Christmas event to share festivities!
Time & Location
Dec 12, 2020, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Fens Falconry, Station Rd, Wisbech St Mary, Wisbech PE13 4RY, UK
About the Event
Sweet cakes and brownies plus savoury snaks, jacket potatoes & fillings, hot drinks - apple juice, mulled wine, hot chocolate, a range of local products for sale, meet the Llamas, get half price experience days for Christmas presents.
Ticketed 2 hour time slots at; 8.30am, 11am & 1.30pm.
Birds flying throughout the day with opportunity to hold a bird (free - photos available at a small extra cost) and take a walk around the centre.
Local traders attending:
- Fenland Apiaries selling homemade honey
- Grey Goose Archery offering archery vouchers and have-a-go sessions
- Manor Farm Cakes & Bakes selling savoury delights
- Javic Laser Ltd exhibiting laser engraving for many items
- Glamping with Llamas showing off their Llamas and offering experience vouchers
- The Norfolk Cheese Company selling excellent local cheeses
Entry to Fens Falconry's Christmas Market from 8.30am to 10.30am£5.00Tax: VAT included+£0.13 service fee
Entry to Fens Falconry's Christmas Market from 11am to 1pm£5.00Tax: VAT included+£0.13 service fee
Entry to Fens Falconry's Christmas Market from 1.30pm to 3.30pm£5.00Tax: VAT included+£0.13 service fee
All day ticket
Attend for as long as you like between 8.30am and 3.30pm which includes a free hot drink & all day entry - ideal for photographers, keen shoppers or bird of prey enthusiasts£20.00Tax: VAT included+£0.50 service fee