Time & Location
About the Event
Sweet cakes and brownies plus savoury snaks, jacket potatoes & fillings, hot drinks - apple juice, mulled wine, hot chocolate, a range of local products for sale, meet the Llamas, get half price experience days for Christmas presents.
Ticketed 2 hour time slots at; 8.30am, 11am & 1.30pm.
Birds flying throughout the day with opportunity to hold a bird (free - photos available at a small extra cost) and take a walk around the centre.
Local traders attending:
- Fenland Apiaries selling homemade honey
- Grey Goose Archery offering archery vouchers and have-a-go sessions
- Manor Farm Cakes & Bakes selling savoury delights
- Javic Laser Ltd exhibiting laser engraving for many items
- Glamping with Llamas showing off their Llamas and offering experience vouchers
- The Norfolk Cheese Company selling excellent local cheeses
- 8.30am Ticket£5VAT included+£0.13 Service fee£5VAT included+£0.13 Service fee0£0
- 11am Ticket£5VAT included+£0.13 Service fee£5VAT included+£0.13 Service fee0£0
- 1.30pm Ticket£5VAT included+£0.13 Service fee£5VAT included+£0.13 Service fee0£0
- All day ticket£20VAT included+£0.50 Service fee£20VAT included+£0.50 Service fee0£0